1. Preaching, promoting, prating and professing the necessity of the infilling of the Holy Ghost while teaching the importance speaking in other tongues as GOD gives the individual utterance.
2. Creating and sustaining an atmosphere where the supernatural power of the Holy Ghost is made manifest in divine healing, deliverance, signs, miracles and wonders to the glory of God and in the mighty and majestic Name of Jesus.
3. The full and unimpeded operation of the gifts of the Spirit as regulated by scripture, and as evidenced in the primitive New Testament church.
4. Rendering all acts of worship and ministry only at the unction of and under the anointing of the Holy Ghost.
5. The fostering of an environment of faith and an atmosphere of expectation within which nothing is impossible but where all things are made possible by the power of God.